<
  News     DIFP   Benefits Profiles Account  

articles

Weekly Chatter:ACR Color Space?
Monday September 20, 2004
by Imaging Revue Experts and Staff

Each and every week, Imaging Revue offers non-members a tantalizing taste of the information available in our forums. Make sure to check out the entire list.

Weekly Chatter:Win XP Service Pack 2
Monday September 13, 2004

Each and every week, Imaging Revue offers non-members a tantalizing taste of the information available in our forums. Make sure to check out the entire list.

Unsharp Mask Demystified
Thursday September 9, 2004
by Ellen Anon

"Ask any number of digital photographers the settings they use in Photoshop’s Unsharp Mask filter (USM) to sharpen their images and that’s the number of different responses you are likely to get. Because of this a significant number of people turn to plug-ins to do their sharpening for them. However once you understand the basic principles involved in using the USM it is fairly easy to make it work predictably and effectively."

Weekly Chatter:External hard drive recommends
Tuesday September 7, 2004

ImagePrint 6 Notes
Thursday September 2, 2004
by Mitch Alland

I am pleased to see that the new ImagePrint manual for v6 is a great improvement over earlier versions and is, in fact, excellent. The extensive Troubleshooting Guide section is a good addition. Also, as program installation has been simplified, I believe that most questions on IP problems that come up on online forums can now be answered by suggesting, in the best Unix tradition, that the user "look it up in the manual...." These notes are based on ImagePrint 6 build 1.08. If you are using a later build some of the issues and glitches discussed below may have been fixed, as ColorByte is aware of all of them.

...see more articles(many more!)

forums

Business Issues > Burning Issues and Expert Opinions > FTP, Is it for me?

Please Login

AuthorSubject: FTP, Is it for me?   [Go to Bottom of Page]
Stephen Kennedy
Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:45 PM

The big bottleneck in my digital workflow is the final delivery of images. I find myself burning the final digital files to CD-R and sending them out on FedEx for next day delivery. Man, that's so 1999!

I'm intrigued by the possibility of FTP replacing this last barrier between myself and the client in regards to an entire digital food chain minus pesky intermediaries such as FedEx and CDs.

I could really use a FTP primer or how-to. I'd love to hear some sucess stories with this process.

Stephen Kennedy

... this thread contains expert advice from Jeff Schewe.

sign-up now

Imagine being able to ask any one of TEN of the leading industry experts in the digital imaging field any question for just pennies a day...well stop imagining and sign-up now! member login

Login with an existing account.
E-mail:
Password:

Forgot your password?
CLICK HERE

calendar

September 2004
S M T W T F S

5 6 7 8 9 10 11
26 27

October 2004
S M T W T F S

4 5 6 7 8 9
17 18 19 20
27 28 29 30

Upcoming Events

...see more upcoming events

imagingrevue Members receive special discounts on most events listed in calendar

Copyright ©2002-2003
Imaging Revue and Virtuaserve Inc. Online Media Division
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service