<
  News   Benefits Profiles Account  

articles

Profile FAQ And Instruction Manual
Sunday October 31, 2004
by IR Staff

We have compiled a new and up to date Profile FAQ. If you are ordering a printer profile, please make sure that you read the information contained here. Many of the questions you may have will be answered here. These articles are in PDF format.

Patching and Healing with Martin Evening.
Friday October 22, 2004
by Martin Evening

The third in a series of tutorials, Martin discusses the Healing Brush and Patch Tool. Martin's video tutorial accompanies this PDF and can be uncompressed using WinZip or the Stuffit expander. Published with permission of Focal Press Publishers, a division of Elsevier. Copyright 2004. For more information about this book and other Focal Press titles, please visit www.focalpress.com.

Nikon Scanning Workflow
Friday October 15, 2004
by Scott Martin

Scott Martin has deciphered Nikon's workflow technology and brings us this quick guide to achieving great scans. For more information on Scott and his work, please visit www.on-sight.com.

Image Adjustments with Martin Evening.
Friday October 8, 2004
by Martin Evening

The second in a series of tutorials, Martin discusses the Photo Filter and Color Temperature. Martin's video tutorial accompanies this PDF and can be uncompressed using WinZip or the Stuffit expander. Published with permission of Focal Press Publishers, a division of Elsevier. Copyright 2004. For more information about this book and other Focal Press titles, please visit www.focalpress.com.

Weekly Chatter:Monitor Recommendation
Wednesday October 6, 2004
by Imaging Revue Experts and Staff

Each and every week, Imaging Revue offers non-members a tantalizing taste of the information available in our forums. Make sure to check out the entire list. This thread contains some great information regarding the Sony Artisan and also touches on the LCD vs. CRT debate. If you are having some trouble with Artisan calibration, there are some helpful comments here. Jon Kulas

...see more articles(many more!)

forums

Printers > Fine Art/Photographic Printing > Epson 2100 can't print with Matte Ink

Please Login

AuthorSubject: Epson 2100 can't print with Matte Ink   [Go to Bottom of Page]
Bryon McCartney
Posted on Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:40 AM

Hi all,

I have a hell of a mess with my Epson 2100 printer. I am running the latest version of Panther, I have a G4, max RAM, plenty of storage, running the printer on FireWire because I had trouble in the past using USB.

Here's the problem. Whenever I have a Photo Black cartridge in the printer, I can print at will, no problems. But as soon as I switch to Matte Black, the printer driver will frequently show "Jobs Stopped" in the print utility. I have tried changing the profiles I am printing with, I have reinstalled the latest Epson driver, I have run PSR to repair printer permissions, I have deleted the printer from the printer list and reinstalled the drivers. Any of these solutions, if they work at all, only works for a few prints and then the "Jobs Stopped" happens again. Any ideas. Again, I have been dealing with this problem off and on for the past 4 months and have tried everything I can find in Apple discussions.

While I would really like to find a fix for this problem, I wonder if I would have this problem with ImagePrint?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Bryon

... this thread contains 24 more post(s).

sign-up now

Imagine being able to ask any one of TEN of the leading industry experts in the digital imaging field any question for just pennies a day...well stop imagining and sign-up now! member login

Login with an existing account.
E-mail:
Password:

Forgot your password?
CLICK HERE

calendar

November 2004
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5
12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
December 2004
S M T W T F S
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Upcoming Events

...see more upcoming events

imagingrevue Members receive special discounts on most events listed in calendar

Copyright �2002-2004
Virtuaserve Inc. Online Media Division
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service